All Coast is unique in that its foundation rests on a management team that is highly skilled in every segment of the industry.
John T. Nesser III, CO-CEO and Manager
- Over 40 years of experience in the oil and gas, engineering & construction and maritime industries
- Previously served as the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of McDermott International, Inc., a leading international engineering and marine construction company; Retired July, 2011
- Served McDermott in various executive management roles for over ten years
- Member, Board of Directors, Thermon Group Holdings, Inc.
- Member, Board of Directors, Layne Christensen Company
- Member, Louisiana State University Law Center Board of Trustees and Chancellors Counsel
- Vice Chairman, Louisiana State University Laborde Energy Law Center Advisory Counsel
- Previously Member, Board of Directors, Seahawk Drilling, Inc.
- Previously Practicing Attorney and Co-Founder, Nesser, King and LeBlanc
John Powers, CO-CEO and Manager
- Over 40 years of experience in the oil and gas, engineering and energy industries, having served in a variety of leadership roles, including Partner and President, at various energy companies since 1973
Power Offshore Services, LLC; Reeled Tubing, LLC; Seatrax, LLC; Coastal Drilling Co. Power Offshore Services was the leading Gulf of Mexico lift boat operator prior to its sale to Superior Energy Services in 2001
Currently serves as principal partner and President of Semco, LLC, a leader in the design and construction of marine vessels, providing services to the offshore oil, natural gas and renewable energy industries
Semco has designed and constructed over 50% of the world’s largest (> 250’) lift boats and over 20% of the world’s total operating liftboats
Founded and successfully divested numerous energy and marine services companies during his career
Byron P. Allemand, COO and Vice President
- Byron was previously the Managing Director of Hercules Offshore Gulf of Mexico Liftboat Operations.
Prior to, he held Vessel Operations and Construction positions at Bollinger Shipyards for 8 years.
Has lead All Coast to numerous awards including Ship Operator of the Year and Lloyd’s List North America Safety Award.
Holds a CPA, CPM and PMP certifications and a MBA from Nicholls State University